A variety of access aids are available at The Courtyard.
Hard of Hearing/Deaf
- Infra-red Audio Enhancement is available for the hard of hearing in the main auditorium and for all film screenings. The equipment can be used with or without a hearing aid.
- A Hearing Loop is installed.
- Where made possible by the production company, films will have audio description available as well as selected live performances.
- Tactile maps of the building are available from Box Office.
- A braille and large print menu is available on request from the Café Bar as well as an audio described version.
- If you require access materials such as an audio described or large print copy of our Season Live Guide please contact email@example.com or call 01432 340555
- Changing facilities are available for children and sanitary supplies are available.
Autism and Sensory Disorders
- Ear defenders are available from the Box Office for those who may need them.
- Social stories are available for all our relaxed screenings and performances.
Wheelchair Accessibility & Mobility
- All public areas of the building are wheelchair accessible and there is an elevator to all floors.
- Seat perching stools are available for those who struggle to rise from chairs. The stools are set at a high level than our standard chairs and have arm supports to push up from.
If you require any access aids that aren’t listed here please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to enquire.